Player Recruitment

Want to become SiCO?
SilentCoalitionAdmin
Site Admin

Player Recruitment

Post by SilentCoalitionAdmin » Sat May 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Singing up is the first step for something greater. Our coalition is constantly looking for new members to our ranks and as you have found your way in here you are in the right place! From this page you can find out how a individual player can join our coalition and how you can then advance within the coalition into higher ranks or different corporations.

All of the new players that are not directly invited in to a specific corporation by the recruiters of that corporation will start their journey with the Silent Coalition from the entry and training level wing.

What is the training wing?
The training and entry level wing is focusing on your training and to the familiarization of our coalition. While in this wing you can take all the time you need in order to learn to know how our coalition operates, what it offers and most of all who your new friends within the coalition are. At the same time the coalition will be able to get to know you too.

Once you have noticed how nice it is to be with us and have gained the basic knowledge about both how EVE works and how our coalition operates you are able to advance inside the coalition to a corporation that matches your chosen career path.

Inactive players
If a player drops inactive and does not log in to EVE at least one time within a month she/he will be in danger of being removed from the corporation. Once a inactivity purge is executed all players that have been offline for longer than a month will be removed from the corporation.

Once a player is kicked due to this reason they are always more than welcome to join our coalition again once they return back to the game. A instruction mail about re-joining the coalition is sent to every members that is removed from the corporation due to inactivity.

The coalition has two major principles when recruiting new players:

We want to know all of our members instead of having a faceless mass of players
We want to be able to serve all of our members with the attention and respect they deserve
If either of these principles is endangered due to too high recruiting the coalition or the corporations will change it recruitment policy to a stricter level.

The current recruitment policy for the general entry and training level wing is: Open

mr_zeppo

Re: Player Recruitment

Post by mr_zeppo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:39 pm

out of curiosity, how does the "role" or recruiter work? is there only one official officer with that role per corporation?
or can multiple members apply for and be authorized to act as recruitment Officers?
I am very interested in facilitating the recruitment effort!

ikarus_cesaille

Post by ikarus_cesaille » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:36 am

Each corporation decides on their own how they want to manage recruiter roles.

mr_zeppo

Post by mr_zeppo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:12 pm

I have enjoyed my experience with SEADC that I am interested in helping to recruit more pilots!!! But I also do not want to over step my bounds. Was curious if there is an opening for recruiter with SEADC, or if that role is occupied.